Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Snow Day 2010

When I woke up on Monday, February 8th, I was in total shock!!!! I looked out the window and there was snow EVERYWHERE!!! Apparently it had snowed a LOT overnight so we were "snowed in" for the next two days. It was just so weird because we had gone to Evan's birthday party the day before (my friend from work, Lisa's little boy) and it wasn't even that cold outside!!

Since you've only played in the snow once or twice and Aiden had NEVER even seen snow up until now, we decided to bundle up and play outside for a little while each day. You and Dad built a snowman in the backyard--Aiden & I went in because he didn't care for the snow too much. He would take a few steps, fall down, try to get up, scream and repeat. You really enjoyed it and loved to eat "waffles", which is what you called the big chunks of ice/snow......




No comments:

Post a Comment