Monday, April 5, 2010
"Soccer ball"
We enrolled you in a 6 week soccer program at the local YMCA in North Little Rock. Grasskickers meet every Monday and our "class" meets from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. Due to the age group, they require a parent to be present with you on the field, so Daddy is playing with you while I take pictures and wrangle Aiden. Your first practice was Monday, April 4th and you LOVED it!! You did very well listening to the instructor and she actually taught you guys some real drills dealing with kicking the ball. You still want to grab the ball with your hands from time to time but she said you were AWESOME at picking the sport up so fast!! You were so stinkin' cute in your pink cleats, I have to admit!! Here are a ton of pics I snapped...so glad that you're enjoying this because Daddy & I want to encourage you and Aiden to be well rounded & active in sports!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment