On Sunday, August 7th, we attended the 2nd birthday party of one of Aiden's classmates/friends, Jake Sityar at the Museum of Discovery. I didn't get many pictures from this party because I took you and Aiden by myself (Daddy was doing some stuff at Grandma's house) so I was busy trying to keep up with the two of you (the Museum was extremely crazy/hectic because they have free admission Sundays during the summer so there were LOTS of people there). This was a neat opportunity because Jake moved to Connecticut a few weeks after you guys started your new classes. Mackenzie and Matthew, two of Aiden's other friends, were also there!! You guys did have a lot of fun, though--at the end of the party, a Museum worker brought out a turtle and a rabbit for you guys to pet, etc. You definitely embarrassed me as we were leaving, though, because Ms. Katya (Jake's mom--he's half Russian, half Korean) had party favors for Jake's friends (and not for siblings, etc. which is totally understandable) and you thought you needed one too so you screamed at the TOP of your lungs "BUT I WANT ONE TOO; WHERE'S MINE"??? I couldn't get out of there fast enough!! The pictures below were borrowed from Melanie, Mackenzie's mommy.....
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment